Photo of the week - Pretty Ladies at Palolem and Karwar

Friday, February 26, 2010


Photobucket


Alright she is not a lady yet. But, c'mon, look at the way she has draped the scarf and holding it so gracefully. Spotted this little girl at Palolem Beach in Goa.


Photobucket

My quest for sunrises ans sunsets are never going to end and as always i'll have a story to tell as well. We woke up early in the morning to witness sunrise by the beach but as luck would have it, there was a huge mountain blocking the sunrise. But atleast the morning was well spent. Shot at Karwar, Karnataka.

Come along with me, on a virtual journey! Find me on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. cute she is :) btw ... palolem is my most favouritest beasch :) and the sunset there is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Neelima! Sorry for another long absence, but after a busy start of the year I decided to make a break during the Carnival week, anticipating new hard weeks ahead!!
    Lovely shots! One day I'll go to Goa... I must!!

    Meanwhile, Blogtrotter 2 is in Haiti. Hope you enjoy and have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pics... Many a times, I sit at the beaches like that... So often to see myself like them... Secluded lonely beaches are always my fav...

    Versailles Palace, Paris - Part I
    Work Wear Style - 6

    ReplyDelete
  4. she is pretty and loved the mood in the second image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your trips are always highly amazing Neelima! I love the photography and I love the short texts along :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ joshi - Thanks! It was a lovely morning at Karwar.

    @ Bhavesh - Thank you so much for saying this! :)
    Do visit again.

    ReplyDelete

Find me on Twitter

Subscribe