I Am Wandering in Ladakh! :)

Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Spectacular is an understatement.

I was wowed for two weeks now and it is time for me come back to a mundane life where the skies aren't blue, the weather doesn't change my plans, the mountains don't give me shelter and the world isn't wild! :(

It feels weird to sit at a cybercafe. (gosh! how long has it been since i used that word??!!) Today is my last day in Ladakh and I found some time and inclination to connect with the outside world.

There were days when the sun was shining bright and days when clouds of doom descended upon this land of endless discoveries. I have visited some amazing lesser known areas of Ladakh and I assume I was able to capture some spectacular shots with my new DSLR. :)

So stay tuned. Bengaluru, here i come!

Come along with me, on a virtual journey! Find me on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Very nice to know that you had a lovely time. Looking forward for the images and most imptly the writeups :)
    2 weeks out of civilization is def a bliss i totally second your feelings.

    Cheers,
    Shiv

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did weather gave you trouble in ladakh? Btw, I didn't expect you back till this sunday! welcome back to "civilization"... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You really do lead a charmed life... don't you... ?!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ## Shiva - It is getting hard to manage photography with writing now. :-| I guess I have to find a balance. But yes, it was a lovely vacation. :)

    ## Joshi Daniel - photos are on the way.. :D

    ## rt g - I would've loved to stay back until sunday. I was thinking something else while planning. :-S

    ## Roshmi - :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I invite you to register on the website of
    http://www.indianwildlifeclub.com. As a registered user, you can upload
    trip reports (cut and paste from your blogs), write and comment on blogs, attempt online quiz programs, participate in online chat programs
    etc.
    Your voice will reach a community of nature lovers who are 4000 plus as on date.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the information and beautiful snaps... This will definitely help our members.... Deepak U YHAI UDUPI, KARNATAKA

    ReplyDelete

Find me on Twitter

Subscribe