The 100 Strangers Project - New Photoblog!

Monday, December 13, 2010



As the names suggests, this is a project that I have taken up to shoot portraits of 100 Strangers. Initially conceptualized by Teppo , The 100 Strangers Project is sure a great way to start with portraits. Changing the rules a bit, I will be posting photos of strangers from my past travels as well where I have explicitly asked the subject if I could take a photograph. More than just portraits of strangers on the streets of Bangalore,  you will see faces from the remote corners of India.

See you at my new blog then -  http://my100strangers.wordpress.com/

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Come along with me, on a virtual journey! Find me on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Dear Neelima
    Thats great, I will be waiting for each posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing captures. You're a pro :)

    I'm a fan already... of your new photo blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Neelima,

    Thats creative. Liked your quirkiness.

    Noamd
    www.rajniranjandas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice idea ... I have been trying to get myself to do the 365 day project for a while now ...
    Cheers,
    Madhu
    http://www.10yearitch.com

    ReplyDelete

Find me on Twitter

Subscribe