Photo of the Week - Watching the Rainbow!

Wednesday, September 07, 2011


And my quest of chasing the rainbow continues.... :)

We were trekking deep in the Chamba Valley of Himachal and the campsite never seemed to arrive. It was almost 5 in the evening, we were walking on slippery slopes, while it rained. And then, just as we arrived at the campsite, a sliver of sunshine and a colorful rainbow welcomed us, the joys of trekking!


Watching Rainbow

Come along with me, on a virtual journey! Find me on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. This is awesome! everything is greatly done in this pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely click.

    www.rajniranjandas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really beautiful! first time i have seen a rainbow at a level lower than the mountain!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ## Raji, Niranjan, Prashanth - Thanks! :)

    ## Anu - I know the feeling! I saw such a rainbow two years ago on Roopkund trek. Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply superb click.

    http://www.parkhi.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great work Neelima . truly inspiring

    ReplyDelete

Find me on Twitter

Subscribe