Wander Tales #3 - The Anatomy of an Adventure

Sunday, July 05, 2015

About Wander Tales
In this initiative, Ramya and I, bring to you little visual stories about travel experiences, insights, incidents and learnings. Check out the first comic in the link below and let me know your thoughts about the travel comic strip in the comments section! :)

(Read Introducing "Wander Tales" Comics)

Come along with me, on a virtual journey! Find me on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. Ha Ha Ha...exactly after years of travel there is a stage like that. Well defined.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful Neelima and Ramya. nice initiative..

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is exactly how I felt a few years back when I trekked Tadiyandamol in the rains.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know the nerve of travellers. You are truly a wondering soul. And Ramya, You did the job nicely.

    ReplyDelete

Find me on Twitter

Subscribe