The Himalayan Collection - 2017 calendar is here!

Wednesday, December 21, 2016


And it's a wrap! Thanks for the great response, as always. :)



Over the past seven years, I've climbed several mountains and crossed many passes for the smallest glimpse of Himalayan splendour. Once I hiked for a whole week only to get a 10 minute view of Kanchenjunga and more recently travelled and hiked to the farthest corner of Uttarakhand for exactly an hour of clear view. Needless to say, every one of those journeys was priceless and I'd do it in a heartbeat again. ;)

You can now share a small piece of those memories(& wonder) through The Himalayan Collection - 2017 calendars that feature 12 stunning images of Himalayas in B&W! Combining my two loves, Himalayas and haunting landscapes in Black & White, I'm bringing you the 2017 calendar - The Himalayan Collection featuring images which are not quite part of my repertoire but something I've always loved. Landscapes in monochrome brings out the hidden contours of the land that are easily missed in an explosion of colours, so here's my ode to the most magnificent mountain ranges that I've had the pleasure of knowing.

From the jagged pinnacles of Rajrambha in Uttarakhand to the crested peaks of Kanchenjunga all the way in Sikkim, the latest calendar features the many moods of Indian Himalayas that drew me to its chilling heights year after year without fail. If you're a fellow Himalayan obsessor like me, these images will take you back to your favorite mountains. And if you know someone like that, it would be a perfect gift for them.

As always, there are two types calendars you could choose from - 1. A4 size Desktop Calendar & 2. A3 size Wall Hanging Calendar. I've painstakingly designed the templates myself and have gone for a minimalistic approach. You can see the page design and full set of images featuring in the calendar below. The images are being printed on high quality 350 GSM art paper, so the quality will be much better than last years, if you bought one that is. Samples will be available tomorrow.

Important things to note:

  • Please note that the calendars will be shipped only on December 29th, 2016. So you may get the calendars after a day or two into the new year but not more than that.
  • I'm ordering 15 additional copies, so you can place your orders till the payment link is active and valid. After I run out of the extra copies, payment link won't work anymore.
  • Pricing includes shipping and currently Shipping only in India. 
  • For International Shipping, I've tried but I haven't been able to find an affordable way to ship internationally, in any case if you're still interested, I can ship using Blue Dart but shipping charges will be extra. The item weight would be less than 500g and you can calculate the estimated cost yourself here - Blue Dart Price Finder

Place your order here :


A4 Size (11" × 8") Desktop Calendar

Price per piece: Rs. 1100/-




A3 Size (11" × 16") Wall Hanging Calendar

Price per piece: Rs. 1400/-





Design template
A3 Size Wall Calendar
A4 Size Desktop Calendar
(Click on images to enlarge)

Samples for reference -


Images featured in the Calendar:



P.S - Don't forget to share The Himalayan Collection 2017 Calendar details with those who might be interested! :)

Come along with me, on a virtual journey! Find me on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. These are stunning images and am encouraged to do some thing like this next year. Although the quality of the pics may not be the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi... neelima just placed my order... i like color ... but eager to to see how b&w looks..!!

    ReplyDelete

Find me on Twitter

Subscribe