2018 Desktop Calendar Sale - For the Love of Himalayas

Sunday, January 28, 2018

SOLD OUT! Thank you!

2018 Desktop Calendar featuring a collection of 12 images of Himalayas from India and Nepal in Color.



The thing is, I have loved creating these calendars the past few years but it is way too much work and I've been really busy the last few months. So I dropped the idea of a calendar for 2018. But many of you reached out to me over email, in person, on social media asking for 2018 Calendar. I'm truly touched and humbled by the interest. So I decided to put a calendar out, even though we're one month into the new year already, featuring the epic landscapes of Himalayas, in color this time.

Let's get to the details then!

Size: A4 (11" x 8")
Price: Rs. 1050/-
Type: Tabletop/Desktop
Orientation: Landscape
Remember, I'm taking orders only between January 28 - 29 February 1, 2018

Place your order here :

A4 Size (11" × 8") Desktop Calendar
Important things to note:

  • The sale is active only for the next 96 hours. Place your order immediately if you are interested. Sorry for the short notice but since I put this together on request, I hadn't originally planned for the huge amount of time involved in printing and shipping calendars. I will need a week to get the product out, so if you close the orders by tomorrow night, I will work on it right away.
  • Please note that the calendars will be shipped on or before February, 10th 2018.
  • The months would be from February 2018 to February 2019
  • One or two images may be replaced with other Himalayan options if the current selection doesn't look good on print for any reason. Rest assured, all of them will be from Himalayas and look stunning.
  • The calendar will feature a minimalistic design like the previous years, indicative design sample here and actual product size here.
  • In case I do not receive an optimal number of orders to make the effort involved worthwhile, I reserve the right to initiate the refund within 7 days of receiving the order. (Pleeeaase let this not happen, share with friends and family! :))
  • Pricing includes shipping and currently Shipping only in India. 
  • For International Shipping, I've tried but I haven't been able to find an affordable way to ship internationally, in any case if you're still interested, I can ship using Blue Dart but shipping charges will be extra. The item weight would be less than 500g and you can calculate the estimated cost yourself here - Blue Dart Price Finder

Let's do this then!

P.S - In case short term calendars aren't your thing and you are looking for something permanent, why not buy a fine art print of any one of my photographs? See the collection here.

Come along with me, on a virtual journey! Find me on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Find me on Twitter

Subscribe