No Calendar in 2020 but get these Stunning Prints for a good cause instead?

Tuesday, February 18, 2020



For the past five years, I’ve immensely enjoyed putting together a calendar featuring my favourite pictures and then seeing images of that calendar adorning your desks around the world. Following the natural progression of things, it’s time to get serious and commit a bit more. ;)

I’m not doing a calendar this year but I have something more for you.

Longlasting Fineart Prints!

As many of you know already, I’ve been involved neck-deep in covering climate crisis the past few months. And that is also the reason why I couldn’t take time out to make the calendars this year as I’m still in Nepal working on the documentary and other stories. But there was considerable interest in purchasing prints. So I figured this could be a good opportunity for me to sell some prints instead of a throw-away-in-a-year calendar, raise some money that I could invest back in climate crisis reporting.

Given I’m doing all of this work without any organisational or employer support, consider this a fundraiser sale and do spread the word. If you don’t want to buy a print at these rates, you can still make a donation of any amount you desire towards my Climate Crisis Reporting Fund here.

All funds raised will be used to support climate crisis reporting and communication throughout 2020. As of now, I'm working on a documentary in Nepal that shows the human cost of climate crisis, a weekly newsletter that sends well researched, thought-provoking science & social commentary, social media explainers on Instagram to decode the science & myths, and reported stories for publications. Most of this work has been funded by public support so far, which is absolutely amazing but I could definitely use more help!

So here we go -

  • There are 16 images you can purchase as prints, all carefully chosen and unique.
  • 2 images with special charity pricing (₹ 10000), 14 are priced normally (₹ 7000).
  • Only A3 size available, that is 16” x 11” in inches.
  • Printed on Hahnemühle Daguerre Fineart Paper.
  • Both India(free) & International Shipping(₹ 1500 extra) available.
  • Prints will be shipped within 10 days normally, things continue to remain a bit uncertain during the pandemic though. You can still buy a print, and have it delivered with some delays here and there. 
Special Charity Sale images :
Three is not a crowd | Uttarakhand, India


Sublime light over Manaslu | Nepal


Other Print Sale images :
Last light on Machhapucchare | Nepal


Queen of the Jungle | Pench, Madhya Pradesh


Paradise lost | Kashmir


Storm's coming | India - Bangaldesh border

Light from heavens | Spiti, Himachal Pradesh

No man is an island | Uttarakhand, India

Ain't no mountain high enough | Uttarakhand, India

Twilight zone | Karnataka, India

Wild heights of Kanchendzonga | Sikkim, India


In the beginning | Kanyakumari, India

Frozen in time | Ladakh, India


It's lonely at the top | Leh, India

Under the starlit sky | Tso Moriri, India

A river runs through it | Karnataka, India


If you have any further questions or are facing issues with placing an order, feel free to email me at neelima.vlg[@]gmail[.]com to contribute.

Come along with me, on a virtual journey! Find me on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Find me on Twitter

Subscribe