Photo of the week - Sparkles and Sunshine at SivaSamudram Falls

Friday, December 04, 2009

Photobucket


The best things in life are often right in front of our eyes. We just need to be observant enough!


Shot last weekend on a day trip to Sivasamudram Falls near Bangalore.
The sunlight filtering through the canopy above was creating beautiful sparkling patterns on the falls and it lasted only for a while before the magic was lost. Luckily it was staring right into my face from my vantage point.
I hope you enjoyed the view too!

Come along with me, on a virtual journey! Find me on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.

You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. Like shards of crystal! Lovely picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that light make the whole scene so beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like how the power of that water fall is portrayed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superb shot. I agree with you on "The best things in life are often right in front of our eyes. We just need to be observant enough!" Very right.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Joshi - This was a very small part of the waterfalls.. they were really really huge! :)

    @ Rajesh - Thanks.. my observation skills have gone up since i took up photography.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing Pics....You seem to be one heck of a traveller. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Ajeya Rao - Thank you so much! Traveling has become a part of life for me.. :)
    Do keep visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey neelima

    Wow, yet another awesome pic... i kinda enjoy reading your travel escapades....

    and just realised our blog titles are very similar... :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ aarti - thank you.. I am glad you enjoy reading my escapades.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mind-blowing! You are an ace photographer and a veteran wanderer :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ Roshmi - And you are a sweetheart! Thank you.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Find me on Twitter

Subscribe