Long Time No see! But Here I am.. with some Ladakh updates.

Thursday, July 29, 2010



It's been long since I even had a thought about the next post. Have been busy lately - on both professional and personal fronts. But with some luck I have been able find some time to keep updating photos from My Grand Ladakh Escapade! :)

To see the latest photos and updates :

You could either follow me on Flickrhttp://www.flickr.com/photos/neelima_296/

Or if Facebook works better for you, join me here  - http://www.facebook.com/TravelWithNeelima

Ladakh Set on Flickr     Ladakh in Color :) on Facebook

I will be updating shots on both flickr and Facebook in the coming days. I will be still busy for a month more at least. And I am hoping I could make some monsoon escapades as well during this time.

Meanwhile you could still contact me through mail for your travel queries which I promise to answer!

Until then, keep traveling. Monsoon is here! :)

Signing off for a while with a very different parting shot of the bluest Lake!

Photobucket

Come along with me, on a virtual journey! Find me on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Excellent composition of the Pangong Tso!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Neelima! Wonderful!!

    There is a weird post at Blogtrotter Two waiting for your comment... ;)
    Enjoy and have a gorgeous week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome capture!!! I'm speechless...

    P.S. Shubho Janmashtami!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A breathtaking capture...

    Its as if the sky met the earth or rather the earth's endless efforts to speak to the heavens above have finally succeeded...

    ReplyDelete

Find me on Twitter

Subscribe