10 Top Travel Moments from my Journeys in 2017 [Video]

Sunday, December 31, 2017


2017 has been an absolute blast travel wise. Looking back at what I was able to witness, cannot help but feel an immense gratitude for the opportunity and privilege to be able to do what I do. So I succumbed and made a year in review video featuring my 10 most cherished moments from this year's many, some extraordinary, wanderings.



Happy 2018 Folks!
And tell me about your year in the comments below or leave links to the year end review posts. Would love to check 'em out.

Come along with me, on a virtual journey! Find me on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Hi Neelima,

    Greetings from Indonesia! I'm a freelance photographer and stumbled upon your blog while browsing through Foundry Photojournalism workshop review. And I can relate while reading your desire to share the untold stories through photo series and storytelling approach: especially living in such a diverse country in Southeast Asia.

    Thank you for sharing this yearly review video, I'm glad you enjoy Raja Ampat and so many breathtaking places in India. I've been doing a yearly Travelogue these past three years as well, here's the link: http://fransiscangela.blogspot.co.id/2017/12/travelogue-2017-in-review.html

    Hope you have a great year!
    p s : I've booked this year's Foundry workshop ticket in Kolkata, hope we can meet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Fransisca, So nice to hear from you. I checked your website and I love your photography! I'm going to be spending a lot of time looking at your work this weekend.

      I don't think I will be able to join Foundry this time around but it was definitely eye-opening and very interesting, as is Kolkata. :) I'm sure you'll have a great time. Wish you a rocking 2018 too!

      Delete
  2. You did amazing works in 2017. Wishing you to continue in 2018 and following years too. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Monisha! Wish you a great 2018 too. :)

      Delete
  3. That's exceptional. Have a great 2018!

    ReplyDelete

Find me on Twitter

Subscribe